Number 32 - Indulge in a flower bath




Sometimes a girl needs to treat herself right? And this is what a bubble bath in your thirties looks like!


So this one wasn’t on the original list but I just had to add it on as it was definitely something I’d never thought I would do! 


During my visit to Bali we stayed at the Maya Resort and Spa Hotel, part of a wellness retreat in Ubud. The most beautiful zen and exotic setting in amongst nature. 




The day started with sunrise morning yoga overlooking the Bali rice fields followed by an indulgent day at the spa. 







After a swim in the infinity pool, a relaxing back and body massage and spa I was treated to an amazing fragrant flower bath overlooking the jungle. It was the perfect place to relax whilst listening to the soundtrack of nature, the wild birds and flowing river below.




It felt like a dream. Was this actually real? I’m so lucky to have a full life, a job I love, family and friends to catch up with. But sometimes it’s important to take some time out, be alone to recharge, relax and reflect, let your mind and body and soul be in total relaxation. 


Sometimes it’s ok to just do nothing!


Comments

Popular Posts