....and so it continues



And so that’s it! @35at35 is complete! I embraced new experiences, pushed myself out of my comfort zone, challenged myself, learnt new skills, celebrated achievements and met some amazing people along the way! 


So why stop at 35?! When I started the year of 35 it was at at time where I wanted to feel as though I’d accomplished and experienced life, and so I made a list to keep me focussed. 


This past year has taught me that everyday can be an adventure so long as you focus on your passions and do what fulfils you,  believe in yourself, surround yourself with positive people and focus on your own wellbeing and what truly makes you happy.


So although the year of 35 has come to an end, it’s time to plan for a new year of opportunities, continue embracing everything that comes my way in life and to share my stories along the way. 

Comments

Popular Posts